Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Inspiring Read

I am finding this speech is proving to be one I am reading regularly in recent days.

Find what you love

I grabbed the link from a friend of mine, Dan, from The Photo Forum. So, thanks Dan!

Been home for 2 days now, sick from work. After one week of my 'two-week-trial' at this design place. Don't know how to feel about working there, just an uneasy vibe. Don't know if if I'm being stupid about it or if the feeling is valid. I know it's a good opportunity. I mean, hey, it's a creative field and there's possibly room for me to move from doing reception/PA to a creative role. It's just that I'm getting a sense of "a toe in the right direction but not at this particular place".

I feel like a major wuss right now, who doesnt know her head from her ass.

No comments: