Thursday, February 15, 2007

Results

ANOTHER post I wrote back in December....I've been so slack in my 'non-posting-way!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Biopsy results back, it aint melanoma! Turned out to be a bloody (scuse the pun) heomatoma (sp?). Basically, a blood vessel burst under the toenail. It sure LOOKED like a melanoma.

A weeks gone by since my toenail was ripped off and it still hurts. Can kinda walk now without too much of a limp but it's my second day back at work and I find that I walk home from the train station after work and I'm hurtin. Stings like hell, still.

Co-workers are gettin good at callin me 'hop-a-long' lol!

Portrait of an abused toe, it still doesn't like me...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Meanwhile, I had meh hair done too....had some blonde streaks put in, check me oot!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love, love, love when my hair has been straightened. WHY can't it be like that ALL the time, naturally?!

No comments: