Monday, October 18, 2004

Fantasy Share ?

No , not that kinda fantasy sharing :P .....
I googled my own blog , SoulsJuice , because I wanted to make another post ( its my lazy way of gettin into here as I havent put it in favourites on my work computer ) and the other result showing underneath my blogsite was this site ......

Fantasy Shares in Souls Juice


It refers to itself as 'a fantasy shares' site....
So invest your fantasy buckeroonies with me ....if you invest within the next 5 minutes I'll throw in a tap dance FREE. *jiggles eyebrows*.

I noticed the site has a couple of my friends blogs listed as well ( as they have linked to me ). So I'ma link em right back !

Kara Rambles

Lypton Village



Moving on .... theres a few film festivals on in Melbourne ( or comin up anyway ) that sound goooooood...theres the Italian Film Festival and the Kambers Document Music Festival ( which is on next weekend ).
The Kambers festival is a selection of music films and documentaries. Theres films on bands Silverchair , the Fauves ..a film on the Seattle grunge rock explosion which features Mudhoney , Soundgarden , Nirvana and Pearl Jam... etc etc ...

The one I really wanna see is 'The Making Of Grace ' - a documentary on the late Jeff Buckley ... sooooo guess where I'll be next weekend *wink*.

Oh and last of all ..... I discovered a photographer ( well , not 'discovered' per se ...but obviously learnt of ).....
I have a strong feelin she will become a fave photographer of mine.

Ellen von Unwerth




No comments: