Sunday, September 18, 2005

Don't Buy Other's Negativity

Song Playing: Silence - By Mother Nature

&

Cars driving down the road - by Ford/Holden/Toyota et al.

One day, The Buddha was giving a lecture and a Brahmin got up and began insulting him. He raved for while and when he had finished the Buddha said,

"If somebody laid out a banquet in front of me, to whom would it belong?

"Obviously it would belong to the person who put it there..." replied the Brahmin.

"And if the person offered it to me," continued the Buddha, "and I declined to accept it, whose would it be?"

"Well obviously it would remain the property of the person who put it there."

"Just so," declared the Buddha. "just so."

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hey Charity !!

Good to see ya girl, it's been awhile!

Actually, Kayla was just another handle I went by for chat. My 'proper' name is Tina heh.

Welcome to blogland *wink*