Saturday, September 10, 2005

HomeSick

Yep.

Today's Saturday. I'm already dreading work on Monday.Actually I was dreading Monday as soon as I knocked off work last night.

Didnt have much energy or desire to do anything today. I know that I need to find another job and that I'll be not seeing much daylight, let alone Toronto, soon as I'll be working around 70 hours a week.

And I'm wondering.... I feel so tired after a 45 hour week, where some days I'll work 10- 11 hours...how am I gonna be with working 70 hours at TWO jobs I seriously dont like ?

Josh and I did the calculations on how much we need to save to move to Aus in March.

$ 14,000.

We need to save that, as well as pay both our own personal debts ( both are high ), as well as keep up with the rent and bills....

And that isnt including the $ 2,000 plus we need to bring Lucy with us.

I dont want to leave her behind.

I miss my family, vegemite, Flinders Street station, taking the train up to Seymour to see Ma, I miss my old place in North Fitzroy, cuddles from my nephews, laughs with my sisters.

Don't mind me. I'm having a moment.

I'm sure I'll feel better about everything soon.

Because I have Sparkle Motion !

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn! the work hours really suck, i wish i could do something to help :(.
On the other hand nice ring and nice artwork, you have a special talent with the photoshop lol.
We miss you like crazy too and cant wait to have you back, i am going to train Zane and Cody to do a welcome back dance/performance but you might want to wait 10 years to come back so that they can actually learn it lol.
Speak to you soon.