Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oh ....

...THANK YOU, mighty God's-Of-All-Things-Camera !!!

Change that, thank you Josh !

A Nikon D50 found it's way onto our doorstep last Monday !!!

!!!!!
!!!!!

I've picked it up and looked at it and poked it like it was an alien over the past week ! I almost feel scared to hold it because I've longed for this kind of camera for so long and I'm afraid to even scratch it lol.

Now, to learn how to use it and get the best out of it.

I'm also a little paranoid of it being stolen whilst we're in Europe so it's definately going to be insured and pics are going to be downloaded every night we're there.

Josh stretched his stretched-out budget to get this camera and we shall endeavour to capture good pics of our trip.

Honey, I cant thank you enough !

Pics coming soon !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I guess you better marry that man hey.
Been meaning to ring you but I am all out of credit and forgot to pick more up so thats why I have been silent.
Hope to speak to you soon.
Its almsot Feb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which is almost March!!!!!!!!! so Fucking excited hehe.