Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Yesterday vs Today

Yesterday was a great day!

I arranged for the day off work at RMIT so that I could assist a photographer I blogged about on here some time back, before I moved to Toronto

Philip Greenwood

Spent the day helping him out on a shoot he was doing, in a warehouse/studio space his friend owns. What a great space! It also is a 10 minute walk from my apartment.I just felt that this is what I want to do, to be a photographer. I know that being a self-employed photographer can be hard as you don't have the safety net of a boss paying your wage, superannuation et al every week but man, it'd be great to have ones own (thriving) business.

I walked home afterwards feeling inspired, in the beautiful spring-like sunny day.

Today, back at the desk trying to kill minutes and hours and trying not to glance at the clock as it makes these minutes seem like hours.....Feeling under the weather with this wierd dull pain at the back of my throat and neck and a headache that has been present since yesterday afternoon. I don't wanna be here and it's only 2:12 pm.
I have a job interview during my lunchbreak tomorrow. Need to rustle up some clothes from somewhere, by magic, prepare answers to any questions they might throw at me, and read up on their company. I need a full time job. I have no work as of now, from Monday next week on.

Yet, I feel no energy and no passion for it all. I just wanna go home and lie down. I'm fighting to keep my chin up and think and feel positive but I'm not quite getting there today.

I tossed up in my mind that I shouldnt whine on this blog and shouldnt whine in general. Then I thought "to hell with it" and typed this drizzle.

No comments: