Thursday, September 21, 2006

Ahem, May I Have Your Attention Please

Over here....you sir, up in aisle 4, seat 296, put your popcorn down...I have an announcement...

It's Josh's 31st birthday!!!

*Crowd goes wild, some start climbing banisters*.

Seriously honey...and I know you've logged onto my blog today...still in your pj's, hair all sticky-up and all in that very sexy kinda way, to see if I spilled what today is....see there ya go, now you're smiling (even if you're shaking your head at the same time) and thinkin' "Dork-Ass....!"

Happy birthday babe, my absolutely amazing man!

Today is the start of your birthday week and I am going to spend all week spoiling you, showing you how much I love and adore you (as long as I can taunt you and be my usual smartass self too).

Let today be the start of the best year of your life yet. You are everything to me, I can't even begin to express how much you mean to me...but I plan on spending the rest of my life trying.

Love you so much honey *smooch*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im REALLY Late but I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday Mr Canuckia!!!