Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm One Big Slacker!

Even my blog doesn't hear from me much these days.

I can hear it now, in a whiny Brooklyn accent:

"You don't caaaaall, you don't wriiiiite, not even your poor ol BLOG!"

Went for a couple of interviews yesterday. I think I'm getting a bit better at the interview thing. At least, yesterday I was on FIRE! Haha. I'd hire me, hell I'd give me Employee of the Month, before I'd worked a day!

Uh huh, yeah, I'm full of it. I don't need to be told. Toilets would look at me (if they had eyes) and comment "Wow, she's clogged up with the stuff" (if they had vocal cords).

Plannin a weddin here (shock, gasp, NO WAY!?) and thinkin I'm gonna start a sista-blog to this one, just for wedding crap. There aint a whole lot of real-life information about planning a destination wedding. I found a couple of great sites; a forum and somethin else on The Knot. Other then that, when I google 'Destination Wedding' or 'Wedding in Hawaii' all I get are syrupy-sweet "let us plan your dream wedding in Aloha Haw-ai-iiiii" wedding planner sites. Full of bad photography of couples who look like they got married in the 80's.

So, I'll just start my own destination-wedding-blog, with ideas I've found and all the little scambles a destination bride makes whilst trying not to look like Bridezilla.

Might even throw in a couple of 'knock-knock' jokes in there, if you're good.

No comments: