Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Busy Girly Bee

Yeah , I've been neglecting my lil blog space in www-land lately.
I moved on the 11th of January and am now sleeping in my sisters living room ( oh joy non-personal space ! ).
Yes I now have to sleep in full pyjama's - top AND bottoms.
Which is a bit o'a pain in the royal butt because Melbourne's currently enjoying a heatwave.
Today , for example , is 35 degrees celcius and tomorrow is going to be 37 C ( 95 degrees Farenheit and 98 F , respectively , for you Americans out there ).

We have the Australian Open on in Melbourne at the mo and all I can say is tennis players are definately earning those bucks playing in this heat. If the rest of us is hot , take a moment to consider that centre court is a substantial amount of degrees hotter...

Speakin of tennis ......

Aussie , Aussie , Aussie , Oi , Oi , Oi !!!

Alicia Molik Eclipses Venus

Hewitt beats Nadal

My dad also landed himself back into hospital last week. Turns out the papa has been neglective of his medication.
He had collapsed in the backyard of his property in Queensland and was unresponsive for at least an hour.
An ambulance rushed him to the hospital and plenty of fuss and worry was made amongst family members.
His reply was to come to conciousness in ER and promptly ask for KFC.
Grrrr smacks have been reserved for daddio.

Other then all that , I havent had a lot of time for online venturing other then the occassional peek in The Photo Forum. I dont have the net set up at my sisters and I have been working two jobs.
Busy Busy Busy....

Oh and I have some good news but I really gotta run to the second job now so I'll report back tomorrow.

Ciao for now kiddies ! * waves *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey i'm dating you and I don't even know the good news. Share woman, shaaaaaaarrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
:X :*