Friday, January 28, 2005

Got it !

Ok the good news I was talkin about in the previous post ....

I got my Canadian Work Visa !!!!

* Much dancing around goofily *

Today I was pretty stressed out , it was another hot day and I was bothered ra ra ra....

Ya know when ya get so stressed out that you feel your stomach all knotted up and your insides feel like they're on fire ...? That's been me lately , especially today.By lunchtime I hadnt eaten all day and started getting stomach cramps so I forced a toasted sandwhich down.


About to knock off from my full time day job and go to the next job. Working tonight ....with a not-very-pleasant person ....
Its been a long day and I have to keep reminding myself to calm down , take deep breaths and keep focusing on the end of March and finally getting on that plane.
I need to spend more time with my family too , in the meantime , because I'm gonna miss them like crazy.

Rain has started to fall on this hot day and I just went outside and stood in it , letting the cool raindrops soothe me somewhat and tame that lil stressball of fire in my belly .... it felt niccccccccce.

This entry is a lil all over the place ...
Ah well .... some days I dont make sense at all ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats tina!!!!!!!!!!!

im so happy for you!!!!!!!

maNda

Anonymous said...

I'M HAPPY YOU GOT IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J