Sunday, June 12, 2005

Hottttt

Lurking around the apartment in my bathers as the heatwave continues. 35C yesterday with the humidex and not sure what today is temp-wise but its still hawwwt. Gotta get dressed soon and go to Josh's parents place on my own ( Josh is at work ) for the regular Sunday dinner ( bbq tonight ). His mums cousin and her nephew are gonna be there.
I am really quite content to stay at home , in my bathers, and enjoy my Sunday day off and do some writing/work on my photography/read before I have to start the work week tomorrow....I liked my quiet Sundays where I didnt have to go/be anywhere...its just a breather before the week starts all over again so I've always been a little possessive of my Sunday Me-time.

Since the Aus government changed the law on citizenship ( ie. Australians can now hold dual residency ) I've been thinking of applying for Canadian citizenship ...

Josh and I really have to get things in motion regarding his moving to Aus after my work visa runs out also...

No comments: