Saturday, June 25, 2005

Happy Birthday Lil Sistah!!

HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY NIKKI BABE !!!!!

May your day be filled with magical fairy-like happiness and silliness !!!

I may be on the other side of the world but know that I'm thinking about you and missing ya and wish I could be there to celebrate it with you! I hope you like your pressie ( when it finally gets to you ).

Like I said on the ecard I sent you , you're not only my sister but one of my best friends in this world. Thank you for always being there and forever making me laugh until tears roll down my face and my belly hurtsssssssss.

Have a fantastic day and may this year be your best year so far.

Love ya kiddo !!

It was also my mums birthday 10 days ago ( 15th June ). She is also one of my best friends and I feel so blessed that I came to this earth into her arms as her daughter. Hey maybe I am biased but she is the best mother in the world.
So happy birthday mum , I love you more with every corner and depth of my heart and soul.

No comments: