Thursday, June 02, 2005

Musical Baton

Manda passed the musical baton to me so here goes it .....

Total volume of music on my computer:
Oh gawd, I dunno .... I just started d/l'ing music on this comp so it wouldnt be much.

The last CD I bought:
Josh bought two cd's for me last night in a music van parked outside of the Joss Stone concert at Massey Hall. One was Raul Midon- His limited live edition, which he autographed for me. The other was 'The Beats of Brazil'.
Edit: Bought the 'Man on Fire' cd last Thursday !

Song Playing:
'Una Palabra'- a haunting song from the 'Man on Fire' soundtrack.

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
'In the Arms of an Angel' - Sarah McLaughlin.
'Dont Speak'- No Doubt.
'The Day You Went Away'- Wendy Mathews
'Georgia On My Mind'- Ray Charles
'Una Palabra' Carlos Varela


Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:

Kara
Nikki
Kristy
Rebecca
Josh

1 comment:

Tina said...

Haha and you thought you were safe from The Baton eh ?

Hope you're well chic, talk to ya soon !!