Sunday, December 25, 2005

I Wish You...

...A Merry Happy Chrismukkah !!!

I'm all by me lonesome today, which doesnt bother me. My other half is workin 9 am until 9 pm today. I'm just sittin here drinkin a Baileys on ice, candles flickering nearby and the sound of the little electric heater blowing heat into the room.

Thought I'd be sick today as I had a bad headcold that hit me on Friday night but I made myself a honey lemon tea and I instantly felt 90 % back to normal. I knew the mixture was good but to go from dripping nose, sneezing every other minute, watery eyes, sinus pressure etc to good as gold the minute I finish drinking it ?! Wow !

That's some gooooooood shit.

All I do is fill one third of the cup with fresh lemon juice, pour in boiling water and mix a teaspoon of honey in. Forget about the cold and flu remedies out there, try the natural cure.

Josh and I celebrated last night, Chrismukkah Eve. I baked some chicken in a nice herb sauce and Josh made his unbelievably good potatoes. I groan with yumminess everytime I eat them, best potatoes I've ever had. We exchanged pressies. I got him a stand-in discman ( until I can get him the Ipod ) and he got me a sleek, sexy portfolio for me to showcase my photographs in. I love it !

The man has taste.

Missing the family xmas celebrations back home where we drink Ricadonna with mums strawberries marinated in brandy mixture. We'd get giggly tipsy before xmas lunch and in a fantastic mood. Merry Xmas to my girls back home, we'll take a raincheck on the xmas thing until next year.

Hope Santa was good to you !

No comments: