Saturday, April 23, 2005

Date Night

Kissed awake by gorgeous boyfriend this morning .....

Yeahhh not to shabby a way to wake up *wink*

Aforementioned gorgeous boyfriend had something up his sleeve this morning and departed with a sly grin before my sleepy self had brushed half-remembered dreams out of my eyes. Drifted off back to sleep with " WHAT is he up to ...." thoughts ...finally had enough of the zzzz's and luxuriated, like a lady-of-leisure, in our living room in my 'jama's until I heard his key in the door 10 minutes after rising.

He was back with my new addiction; a large French Vanilla Cappuccino ( ohhh mmmm you-so-fabulous ) and extras ( cheese croissants ). Oh and he'd been across the street and had booked and paid for a pedicure and a gel refill for my nails.

Theres no end to the utter spoiling.

He hung around at home whilst I spent 2 hours at the nail salon and another half hour of me meandering around stores nearby.We hung around the house after I got back then headed out to Silver City to see 'The Interpreter', which is a 5 minute walk away from us. He banned photo taking on our Date Nights but the camera was in my bag and the rain making Yonge Street glisten so prettily... well it was just killin me that I couldnt record tonight in some way so ... yeah three pics were taken ( sorry baby I had to lol ).....

The movie was a " I could have waited until it was out on dvd " deal but could've done worse. We walked home in the rain and threw on ' Jeepers Creepers ' and continued movie night at home ....and prepared to get spooked ...
But we just giggled our way through it....

I've had two and a half glasses of bourbon and coke and I'm feelin buzzed...whatta cheap date eh....?

Passover this weekend. Much family time and dinners this weekend. Josh will get to catch up with his older bro and sister-in-law this weekend, as they are flying in tomorrow from Boston... and I get to meet them for the first time !

The last three weeks have been a pleathora of firsts and new beginnings .... I think my head has just stopped spinnin .... I dunno ...I was beginning to resemble Linda Blair a la The Exorcist ...

More to report .. will log on tomorrow night hopefully ...

Message to you-yes you, you know who you are Mister Boofriend of mine.... I love you bigger then Canada !

- Lovesick ( and still dazed )in Toronto

No comments: