Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ms Puss

I'm a mummy ( oh wait , I'm in Canada so make that 'mommy' )

She was born on September 1st 2004 and she's a green-eyed beauty.

And furry and charcoal grey.

She was adopted from the Humane Society ( Josh went down for a 'look' and fell in love with her at first sight) in Toronto and is the craziest, funniest Ms Puss in Canuckialand. She's been chasing me around the apartment playing a hybrid of tag/hide & seek. I hide around corners and she scales the corner to chest height, whacks me with her grey paw ( " You're IT !!! ) and zooms off.
We were thinking about getting a Russian Blue cat but we couldnt justify spending $ 800 + on a pet and theres so many animals in shelters, needing love and a home . Lucy was the name she came with ( from her previous owner ) and I wasnt too keen on it but she knows that name so ... she gets Lucy, Lucy-Lui , Lucy-belle or Lu-Lu.

Pics to come later as I cant resize my current photos of her ( no photoshop *sob* ), they took up the entire screen.

In other news, I am consistently amused by Canuckians trying to guess where my accent hails from.So far the current score is approx:

South African : 18

New Zealand : 14

Aussie : 3

English : 2

Apparently I dont have a 'strong' aussie accent. I'm guessing its coz I dont sound ocker like Steve Irwin or Paul Hogan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmmfa Steve Erwin or whatever the fuck his name is doesnt even sound Australian, i dont know where the hell he got his accent from.
Ive been meaning to tell you to get this blog happening again cos i wanna read up on your adventures hehe, i have psp8 if you want it although im not sure how to share it with you but i have lime wire if that helps, David has fixed my comp and has put psp9 on it but i havent gotten that back yet.Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

oops i forgot the o in lmmfao
lol

Anonymous said...

Oh and you can always put your pics in a photobucket account and resize them in there.