Sunday, May 15, 2005

May Resolutions

Since I've landed in Toronto I've been so lazy and unmotivated its pissing me off so ....

I resolve to:

Get back into my fitness routine.Take up yoga and pilates again whilst undertaking the usual cardio shtuff.

Go back to eating healthy ( I've put on 5 kg's since I've been here eeek ).

Going to bed at a reasonable hour and starting my days early.

Keep the apartment cleaner.

Spend less time on the net.

Get a second job ( oh man, going from $600 a week to $200 a week bites HARD).

Read all the books I have lined up to read.

Dive into my writing and photography.

Start chiseling away at my mountain of debt.

See more of Canada.

Start saving for New Orleans, Italy and Spain.

Oh myyyy, this ' Getting my ass into gear " task above seems like a lot....Specifically the debt issue :(

No comments: