Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Baby...? Or A Baby Elephant?

You may just need a forklift to lift this Corn Pop onto your lap if she/he keeps growing at the rate they're growing!

I feel like someone inserted a ripe watermelon into my stomach while I wasn't looking. Seriously, I can't even manage to look at a glass of water without wanting to groan because I feel full to the gills.

I'm only 23 weeks pregnant this Monday! Whoa me...stretch belly, s...t...r...e...t...c...h! This baby is gonna keep growing, belly of mine, so I kinda need you to, you know, go along with it (humour me).

For such a huge event in my life (probably the biggest) I have written sweet F.A about this coming baby. It really has been one of those times where I have been rendered quiet and have pulled new information into me, rather then expelled it out of me.

A life growing inside of a woman, for the first time, is a period of a big readjustment to life itself, of change, of contemplation, of learning, of facing bad habits and fears.

It's taking the deck of cards of your identity and reshuffling them totally, to deal yourself a new hand.

No comments: