Saturday, December 11, 2004

All Slept up And Canuckianless

Have some sleep under my belt now.
My Canuck-From-Canuckia is still on a plane , heading home ( its 3:45 pm Sunday Melbourne time so he has a fair way left to go ).
Even though this week whirled past , when he was here it seemed as if he had been here longer and I loved every minute of him being here with me.My lips hardly left his all week. Except to talk or eat and we did a lot of those two things too lol. Same with my hands ; constantly touching him and cuddling him.
It just felt natural having him near me ...

Now I feel at a loss....

Will come back and write more later.

Look , a sad-Canuckianless-girl







Took a few cam-shots after I got back from the airport this morning , before I fell back into bed.
And no , I'm not that ghost-pale ( actually got a tan this week from being out in the sun so much ! ) ..... but above is 'extreme-cam-washout-itus' ! lol







No comments: