Saturday, December 11, 2004

Giddiness & Sleep Deprivation

Well..... its 8:50 am Sunday and I just got back from kissing my babe goodbye at Melbourne Airport....

This is just a short entry before I go to bed , shall write more later when I catch up on sleeeeeeeeep.
We got up at 4 am , both bleary eyed and attempting to function on two hours sleep.

Hence me a berry berry tired girrrrly. And he be a tired laddie too.

I had the strongest of belly-butterflies in the days , hours and minutes leading up to his arrival .... this morning I had the opposite-of-butterflies , sick-to-the-stomach sensation when we were waiting at the airport. I had to fight back tears in the airport when it came time for him to board the plane and when I was walking out of the airport after sayin g'bye.

Yes , this past week has been like a wonderful wonderful dream that I never wanted to wake up from.

Yes , he is absolutely amazing.

Yes , he made me feel like a queen.

Yes , he is sexier and hotter in person.

Yes , the single females of Toronto are deaf , dumb & blind for not snatching this man up when they had a chance ( which I am oh so thankful for * wink* ).

Yes, I've fallen in love with this man.

Travel safely home baby ....I'll talk to you when you get home and I'll see you in three months

Goin to bed now .....

*Smoooooooch*






1 comment:

Tina said...

Thanks honey *hugs & kisses ya back *

I know that you have had to do this before so you can relate. Just going to get busy as possible in the next 3 mths so that a) I dont have time to mope lol and b) time goes quicker !