Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Another Cool Site

Song Playing : ' Shine On You Crazy Diamond ' - Pink Floyd

Known about this site for awhile now .... this girly is an Aussie expat , and yes to state the obvious , shes now residing in the U.S....

Interesting & funny reading :D

An Aussie In America

I need to figure out how to set up a permanent list of links on this blog .... I've looked in blogger help a little (not extensively ) but havent had any luck so if anyone can tell me how I do this ...let me know...

[/lazy-bumness]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You probably need to check your template and add a link list.

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=110&topic=22

Tina said...

Cheers !

Anonymous said...

You can always use blogrolling... that's how I keep track of mine!

Katherine
www.anxiousdog.com