Thursday, December 30, 2004

Xmas Day

Xmas Day was awesome !

A couple of the things I got were :

* A big coffee-table style book : ' Through The Lens - National Geographic , Greatest Photographs ' from my sister , Kristy.

* A photo album and fridge magnet frames from my other sister , Nikki.

* An electronic organiser , an address book with beautiful ' Mother-Daughter' quotes and a gorgeous embroidered leather carry case ( to store travel momentos ) from my mum.

I loved all my pressies from my fam !

Cody DID spark up a lot on Xmas Day too , he and his brother were absolutely spoiled rotten by Santa this year *wink* ! ...
Although by the afternoon , he came to me where I was sittin on the couch , and laid his head down on my lap , exhausted.
That aint unusual though ... Xmas Day has a mysterious way of rendering most people with a case of exhaustive-slump-itis...

I was talkin to J on the phone at the time Cody came for his quiet snuggle time with me.
I just sat , leant down for a kiss and whispered " Hey baby , have a rest " and stroked his hair.
His brother , Zane , is just an amazing baby ( no bias I promise ! lol ) ....
I have never seen a baby so bursting with smiles and beauty in his eyes.
Even when he coughed and it sounded like it hurt , he would then erupt instantly into the most beautiful smile.
Its as if he is this big , bright , bubble of joy poured into a little human body. As someone that has always gravitated to babies throughout my life , I've known my fair share and can safely say I have never met such a happy baby such as he.
I hope he keeps that inner glowing happiness.
I hope the world doesnt sully it.
I know , with gut instinct , that he is going to be a being that brings a lot of happiness to other people.
You look into his eyes and just see a quiet yet constant kindness ....
This observation is clear and undeniable.
When he snuggles into my arms and lays his face on my shoulders or chest in his lil way of givin cuddles ...I melt.

Couple of pics from that day.

Filling up a Xmas present in tiger pyjamas.




Trying it on for size.



Hmmm seems to fit well.




Photo Blooper but its a cool effect.




Zane makin his first Xmas lunch speech and so forth.



No comments: