Saturday, July 23, 2005

Babe !!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com HAPPY ONE YEAR CYBERVERSARY SWEETHEART !!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's to one year of becoming aware of each others presence in this big world.
Heres to falling in love with each other and crossing this world just to be together.

You make me so happy and continue to amaze me with everything you do and everything you are.I want to fill you up with as much happiness and contentment.
Dunno about you but I plan to put many numbers in between ' Happy __ Cyberversary' !

The one year Anniversary is cominnnnnn (December 4th )! Buckle ya seatbelt.

Love you honey Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
Sean adn I celebrated our one yr cyberversary earlier this month he will be here in a month tomorrow!
COngrats babe to you guys

Tina said...

Happy Cyberversary to you and Sean sweety !!!

I'm so excited for both of ya, that he'll be there with you SOON !!!

When Josh and I head back to Aus in March maybe we can stop in Sydney and hang out !