Saturday, July 02, 2005

Live 8

Its an absolutely brilliant day outside, weather-wise and I've been bopping around my apartment, whilst cleaning, with the Live 8 worldwide concerts blaring on my tv.

Man, talk about amazing music !! The line-up at the 10 concert locations worldwide is a concert promoters wet dream come true !

One of the concert locations is in Barrie, Ontario which is only an HOUR drive from my place here in midtown Toronto. I am so close to it I could touch it ! Which is why I'm bummed that I couldnt go. The tickets were all sold out in less then 20 minutes. It isnt as hot as its been lately, in fact its beautiful warm weather so it would've been a fantastic day to be there.

Oh well, I've got it on the tube and my apartment is all clean now so I aint complainin ;).

Jet, an Aussie band, is playing at the Barrie concert right as I type. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi !!

*Goes off to bop around the apartment to " Are You Gonna Be My Girl"...

No comments: