Wednesday, November 17, 2004

And Counting .....

17 days until my sexy Canuckian boy gets here .......

17 days of not speaking much ...as he is off to his brothers wedding in Boston ...and from there he is off to England for a visit to friends ......

Then its back to Toronto for him , shower , repack , sleep , head back to the airport and then over to me ..... here in Melbourne ......

Bittersweet waiting ..... bitter for the 'waiting ' , sweet for the meeting AFTER the waiting ......
All I can think about is that first kiss ......



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I am sooooooooooo excited for ya chick you have no idea!!!

I remember how good it was to come back to the states to be with D after 4 months.... yours is going to be like a MILLION times better.

And a word of advice for ya babe ;)

Dont forget to BREATHE!

Tina said...

Lol chic , I was wondering why ya name came up as 'anon' ...

Vou are ze voman of myssssstttterrrryyyy..

If he's kissing me it'll probably take a while to get my breath back ;)