Monday, November 01, 2004

Brothers

Here are a couple of shots I took of my fave mini-men , nephews Cody & Zane.
Now I'm still completely photoshop illiterate ( workin on that lol ) so the photos could probably be improved. Then again its probably good that I have no clue about PS...as I'm forced to learn to get shots the way I want them in-camera first.


Whatcha wanna be when you grow up .....

A fireman ......?



...Superman ...?



Or maybe , simply , just your little brothers hero ....



....his protector....





(I was cropping the image above when I realized what song was playing on my musicmatch jukebox at that very moment...... "Brothers In Arms " - Dire Straits ....)


Zane Contemplates ....on why his foot is unusually fuzzy



1 comment:

Tina said...

The Codeman IS a lil rascal ;)