Monday, November 01, 2004

Happy Birthday Cody !

Song Playing : 'For Once In My Life ' - Stevie Wonder

Its my nephew , Cody's , 4th birthday tomorrow. The spunky mini-man is growing up too fast !!!

Cody , baby , ever since I first saw your face , your smile , it has warmed every corner of my soul and heart.... :)
The purest love is the kind of love where you would throw your life down , in an instant , to save theirs ....without any doubt or a blink of an eye.
That is the love I have for you.
The day I met you was the day my heart decided to forever walk beside me , vulnerable and out in the open , in the world.
I also feel this way for your new little brother and I know I'll feel this way for any kids I might be so lucky to have one day.

Have a magical , fantastical birthday sweet beautiful boy !
Next year will be schooltime too .... ohhhh myyyyyy !!

I made a Piñata for the Codeman ! ( ok well I bought the Piñata ....but I filled it myself !!! ) Lol....
I filled it to bursting level , with all sorts of good sweeeeeeet thangs kids lurrrrrrrve to eat , sparkly party confetti and little toys.....

Behold the Piñata .. ;)





Oh and cant forget the proper Piñata stick to bash it with .. haha !




2 comments:

Tina said...

Haha chicky ! I think we should get a pinata goin in JT .....whaddya reckon ? *eyebrows*

Tina said...

Hahahahaha !

With the motley crew that are gonna be in JT .... anythin is possible babygirl *wink*