Monday, November 08, 2004

M.I.L.K

Heres what I bought my best male friend , Scott , for his 27th birthday .....

M.I.L.K-Humanity

Its simply an amazing , heart warming , coffee table style book and you'd be hard pressed not to have your spirits lifted by it.

Its not a cheap book ( $ 65.00 AUD ) but its worth every dollar....

I told my gorgeous girly friend , Kara , on the phone yesterday that its that kinda thang where ya buy it as a pressie for yaself and demanded she have a 'Kara Day and buy it ....somewhere along that day ....

Hmmmm Chicky .... did ya ? Huh , Huh ? * raised eyebrow *

I bought it for myself and I'ma put a lil inscription on the inside ....

" To Myself .....

Here ya go ... to cheer ya up and give ya inspiration always ....

-From .....Myself "

Haha ! Hell , why not .....?! .....

* Silly Grin *

No comments: