Monday, September 06, 2004

Lets Get Retarded

Detoxing today.
Less caffeine , more vegies.
My body is threatening to pack up in the middle of the night to go stay in a crisis shelter for abused systems...
Felt seedy and blech all day yesterday ( Sunday ). Yes it was of the self inflicted 'one too many drinks the night before ' variety....
'One too many ' for me translates into a total of 3 or 4 drinks though , sometimes.
Yeahhhhh I'ma cheap-date-chicaroonie !
Had a lonnnnnng sleep in , got up and had a shower , dancing under the water to "Lets Get Retarded in hereeeeeee "
That I did.

I didnt realize Canada was SO expensive a place to get to !
Cheapest flight I've seen so far is $ 2,760 return ( thats probably before taxes too )
Damnit damnit :(
Looks like I am swimming it kiddies.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Yeah I'll be needin those floaties back after ya done with em girly....

Or I'll just have to have a mighty big run-up to jump over this 'pond' LOL !

Tina said...

Lmao you dag !!!

Tina said...

Even some of my own comments are coming up a few days later or so ... its wierd...

its like an echo which is on strike for better wages or somethin.....

Anonymous said...

Tina, when are you planning on going to Canada?
We could fly over together =D

Amanda

Tina said...

I'm planning to be in Canada , hopefully , end of Feb/ start of March hon....

Would definately love to go with ya babe , when were you planning on going ?