Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Melting The ' Block '

Song Playing : 'Kissing You ' - Desiree

I havent been able to play my ' Romeo and Juliet ' soundtrack for years , even though I love it. I look at it in my cd tower and WANT to play it but I cant.

Decided to play it tonight , as a little test.
Listening to the song above ( on the aforementioned cd ) , a favourite song close to my heart , is almost making me wanna turn it back off.
Ah well.

I need to leave my job. Wont go into it but the people I work for are horrible , rude people.My gut instinct about these two is that they both are malicious and nasty people in general. They have a bad reputation in the industry they're in. A lot of people who know them have urged me to get out of there , and fast.
Most days I walk in and the first sound I hear isnt " Good Morning " or even " Hello"....
No , I hear a guy yelling at me and talking to me in a god awful tone. Sometimes the yelling starts before I even get THROUGH the door.I've dealt with this crap for 8 years. Why the hell am I putting up with THIS for?!
Oh I wont go into all of it , it aint worth the blogspace...
This is insane-crazy.
So as soon as I get my work visa to Canada , hopefully come Febuary/March , I'm outta there kiddies.

Life is too short to have to deal with someone else's verbal-vomit.

Worked on a section for my novel-in-progress.
My N.I.P , I shall henceforth annoint it *sillysmile*.

I want to be a published writer ! Why am I spending my existence mindlessly performing tasks at this dead end job for a couple of monkey asses ?!
I shall write myself away from them , and when I do I shall give them the happy royal finger ! *Regal writer-like nod *.
I've had writers block the size of Antartica for a hella long time. Now finally and inexplicably its melting......

Your voice , across the ocean , breathes sweet oxygen into my soul and I stop holding my breath .....I exhale poetry.


2 comments:

Tina said...

I'll moon em from my window when my plane flies over their building lol !

Anonymous said...

I liked your pictures with naughty faces and in particular your feet. Sexy!! I wish to see some more of our pics. Can you please send me at ajit_2002@hotmail.com

I would like to be a friend to you.

regards
Ajit