Thursday, September 02, 2004

Dance lil lady dance

Song Playing : ' No More Drama ' - Mary J Blige.

After years and years of saying " I'll do it one day ......" I got sick of hearing myself being a spruiker , not a doer .......so I went and took my first .......

Flamenco dance class !!! *cheer*

I lurrrrrrved it , muchachos !

However 'bignoted' this sounds , dancing comes as easily to me as breathing...
A day without dancing is a day wasted.

I'm going to buy these flamenco shoes , which means ordering online and getting a pair sent from Spain ... not cheap but the Menkas shoes are quality and last a while....




P.S The title of this entry is the name of a song ..... it was one of the first favourite songs of mine to 'a-shaka my tush' to when I was a 4 year old mini-chica.
According to family members , as soon as I heard the song I used to instantly drop what I was doing , light up like a glow-bug and danccccccccccce so happy-like.




No comments: