Saturday, September 25, 2004

Nikki wake UP !

*Stage whisper *
Heres the cam shots I sent to my sisters email just now ..... she'll get em when she wakes up this morning , these should scare her awake this fine Sunday mornin.... or at least make her laugh ( although she's sorta used to this kinda thing from me .. it might not affect her at all damnit! )


Warms up the facial muscles



Fish Face Of The Day


Tryin to touch tongue to nose.. Oooomph



Damnit , Muvva fugga , I'll make it touch me nose



Hey there , ms scrunchie face



Oh I'm so shocked n shit



Oh I'm so shocked n shit part 2



Did I make ya laugh yet ?



Yoo'know ... laugh ? Like this ....?



You know ya wanna...



Oh I think you're lying ! Ya cant lie to lil ol me ... I can see you !



Suddenly realizes she needs a life....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lumi, these are too damn funny! :)

~Mindy~ (oriecat)